Monday, May 19, 2008

It's My Party

Yesterday was my birthday. I am now 11 years old.
Where has the time gone too?My family, grandparents, aunts and cousins celebrated my birthday,
by having dinner and cake with me.

My mom made me a 4 layer cake. The best part was the frosting.

I got a lot of gifts and a lot of money. Thanks Aunt Ninnie. I haven't yet decided where to spend my money.

The best gift I got was my Scooter. My dad finally let my mom buy me a scooter. I have been wanting one since last year.
Watch out cars - Sophia is on the road.

HaPpY BiRThDay to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I love your scooter, its pink(Xuxa's fav color!!) When I get to AZ we will get our toes done. I love ya!!

sierrah said...

Do u know what teacher you r having for 6th grade?

sierrah said...

OOops my blog is
sierrah-smiles.blogspot.com